The 2-week eating experiment series include the most important information you’ll ever need to know about how to eat healthy, excellent, and delicious food that will enable you to pursue your dream of feeling, looking, and performing better than ever before. Through other posts we have already addressed why we don’t know what to eat and why it’s so hard for us to change. This series will address these issues head on. By the time you’ve read these four posts you will know:
- Which foods to eat and which to avoid
- What good eating habits are
- The many positive effects of eating differently and how to avoid initial hurdles
- How to trick/motivate yourself into changing how you eat in a way that doesn’t have to been difficult or time-consuming (hint: that’s the whole point of the 2-week eating experiment)
- How to evaluate your progress from eating like a champion
- How to continue self-experimenting to identify what foods are optimal for you
Fasten your seatbelts; it’s self-experimentation time!